SHERWOOD LAKE ASSOCIATION
LAKE MAINTENANCE REPORT
We have one fountain in the center of the lake that is not working. CCR has done
a site visit and the unit will be replaced under warranty.
We encourage bulkhead replacement or repair if needed. A properly working structure
not only adds value to your property, but it keeps your yard from eroding into the
lake and makes it harder for the nutria to live there.
We done a lake survey with Envirodredge, a Texas based company. The lake dredging
estimates received are under review at this time.
Please inform your lawn crews that any trash blown into the storm drains goes directly
into the lake with the first heavy rainfall!!
Be careful when applying lawn fertilizers, that they are not easily washed into the
lake. City and University lakes are a prime example of algae bloom due to excessive
Please continue to clean up any trash that may be floating by your property.
Thank You to our neighbors who lend a hand at keeping our lake looking beautiful!
GOALS FOR 2021
1. Encourage Christmas decorations along the bulkheads and streets. Cazes
2. Reduce nuisance animal populations. (Ducks, beaver, and nutria). Hays & Cazes
3. Find a person to clean floating debris from the lake.
4. Continue efforts to encourage residents to repair and/or install bulkheads. Cazes,
5. Continue contracting for lake cleaning. Cazes. On-going.
Check into lake finger cleaning options.