The Lake Sherwood Board of Directors would like to encourage our neighbors to do
business with each other. Therefore, it has been decided to offer to any homeowner
who has a business/ service the opportunity to advertise on the LakeSherwoodAcres.com
web site for free.
If you have a service or business you would like to advertise and perhaps even offer
a discount to Lake Sherwood homeowners, please fill out the information page found
here to request a spot in this area of our website. This page is kept within our
password-protected area, so these services noted here are only seen by homeowners
or renters with password access.
Once you fill out the form, please email it back to:
If you have any questions or need some general assistance you may call Lisa Peacock
In order to keep this free area manageable, we need to set down some guidelines:
1. The information you send for inclusion must be in a final and publishable condition
as a Microsoft Word document. Please note however, if the document cannot be made
to fit the website’s default dimensions it will be modified (but kept as close as
possible to its original format.) If the published result is not acceptable, you
may discuss a possible change, or ask to have the advertisement removed.
2. If the information is in a photo format it must be sent as a high quality .jpeg.
that can be reduced in size as appropriate for the site.
3. You can send a digital copy of a business card to be placed on the site instead
of a document or in addition.
4. You can have a link to your own external web site created on the advertisement
5. All information must be appropriate and legal. External links must be to an appropriate
and legal site.
6. We cannot be held responsible for any results of the advertisements.
7. Advertising on the Lakesherwoodacres.com web site does not indicate any type of
endorsement of a product or service.
8. Only actual lot owners may advertise on the free area.
9. You must have a direct connection (ownership, co-ownership) to the business.
10. You may make changes to the advertisement 2 times per year. This can be done
via an email to the webmaster.
11. You may request that the advertisement be removed at anytime
12. All decisions made by the Sherwood Lake Association webmaster are final.