Lake Sherwood Acres Subdivision

Baton Rouge’s Best Kept Secret

How to get Microsoft Word’s free document viewer for your computer



Neighborhood Organizations

LSCA (Club) Website

**Links in red are password protected **

If you have any questions or need to contact a board member and cannot locate the correct email or phone number via this site.
email :

Sherwood Lake Association Inc

PO Box 77185

Baton Rouge, LA  70879-7185

This site was created by Lisa Peacock of The Best Solution, LLC.
Copyright © 2003-2022   The Best Solution, LLC
Last modified: May 27, 2022

Q&As for Lake Sherwood Acres Residents

Q. Who is our Tax Assessor?

A. Brian Wilson -- 389-3920

This is a great web site. It has links to all Louisiana and Baton Rouge government websites. You can view the assessed value of your property and all other property in Lake Sherwood Acres!

Q. Can we make Lake Sherwood Acres a gated community?

A.. Please go here to read the research done in this matter.

Q: How do I join the neighborhood club?

A:  You already belong, as long as you have paid you neighborhood dues! If you are in good standing, you are already a member of the club! Check the website at  for all the details about summer pool hours, year round parties, and all the amenities available to you as a club member!

Q. How do I contact the Lake Sherwood Clubhouse for Rentals?

A:  The clubhouse is available to you for rental as you are automatically a club member when your homeowner dues are paid. It’s a great place for parties, meetings, family reunions, or birthday parties. Check the website for pictures of all our spaces, a full list of rental details and prices, and contact information. You can also email the Rental Chairperson at with any questions, but please try the website first.

Q. When are trash and recyclable materials collected?

A. Trash pickup is on Monday and Thursday mornings. Recyclable materials are collected on Monday only.

Q. How do I get a sticker for my Boat?

A. Stickers are available from Jim Cazes , Lake Chair.  Email

Q. Who is my Councilman?

A. Denise Amoroso Council --District 8

Web site:


Her legislative Aide is Deanna Goux or at 389-5168

Q. In Emergencies, how do I get an ambulance, the fire department or police?

A. Dial 911

Q. What is my local Fire Department?

A. Fire Station No. 19
11010 Coursey Boulevard
Telephone: 389-5243

Q. How do I contact a local government office by telephone?

A. Dial 311 and ask to be routed to the department you want.

Q. How do I find the local law enforcement?

A. Go to and to check out EBRP ordinances on the menu.

See especially: Animals (Control & Leash law)

Disturbing the peace




This is the best source of information about or for help from EBRP government.

Q. Is there any online information where I can sort and filter the data?

A. Go to for complete info on Baton Rouge including crime statistics.

Q. How do I get a permit for a construction project?

A. 2020/homeowner'smaintenanceform2020.pdf

Q. How I get a pothole fixed?

A. Fill out a complaint on-line at

Q. My street light is out. How do I get it repaired?

A. Call Entergy

Telephone: 1-800-368-3749

Click here for a PDF printable copy

Last updated 5/26/2022