SHERWOOD LAKE ASSOCIATION
LAKE MAINTENANCE REPORT
The lights are not working on fountain #2 and we are working with CCR to get them
repaired. A new set has been ordered and should be installed in next couple of weeks.
We encourage bulkhead replacement or repair if needed. A properly working structure
not only adds value to your property, but it keeps your yard from eroding into the
Please inform your lawn crews that any trash blown into the storm drains goes directly
into the lake with the first heavy rainfall!!
Please continue to clean up any trash that may be floating by your property.
Thank You to the neighbors who lend a hand at keeping our lake looking good..
GOALS FOR 2019
1. Encourage Christmas decorations along the bulkheads and streets. Cazes
2. Reduce nuisance animal populations. (Ducks, beaver, and nutria). Hays & Cazes
3. Sample lake water two times (July and Oct.). Cazes. (Delayed due to LSU test lab)
4. Continue efforts to encourage residents to repair and/or install bulkheads. Cazes,
5. Continue contracting for lake cleaning. Cazes. On-going.
6. Check into lake finger cleaning options.