LAKE MAINTENANCE REPORT
The fountain next to the zz property has been repaired with a new timer. It is currently
turned off due to the intake being clogged with debris from recent downpours. It
will be back on line in a few days. The remaining four fountains are working properly.
We encourage bulkhead replacement or repair if needed. A properly working structure
not only adds value to your property, but it keeps your yard from eroding into the
lake. We have been blessed with some substantial rainfall, however it brings in trash
from the streets and grass clippings that are blown into the drains.
Please inform your lawn crews that any trash blown into the storm drains goes directly
into the lake with the first heavy rainfall!!
Please continue to clean up any trash that may be floating by your property.
A Tremendous Thank You to the neighbors who lend a hand at keeping our lake looking
GOALS FOR 2018
1. Encourage Christmas decorations along the bulkheads and streets. Cazes
2. Reduce nuisance animal populations. (Ducks, beaver, and nutria). Hays & Cazes
3. Sample lake water two times (July and Oct.). Cazes. (Delayed due to LSU test lab)
4. Evaluate effectiveness of the pilot aerator. Cazes & Hayes. On-going.
5. Continue efforts to encourage residents to repair and/or install bulkheads. Cazes,
6. Continue contracting for lake cleaning. Cazes. On-going.
7. Check into lake finger cleaning options.